…I’ve been meaning to ask you a few questions.
- Do your little friends say “no” to their parents or is this your own wise idea?
- Can you believe that I gave you that look and so its impact on me is nil?
- Will you learn that there are other colors in the world outside of red, green, and blue?
- Why do you say “bus school” and not “school bus”?
- You do remember that you don’t actually have a room but that we’re really generous?
- How long is this phase where you point out, with sirens, every fire truck and police car?
- Have I mentioned that I’m impressed that you know your ABCs?
- You know it’s unacceptable to tell restaurant staff to get away from you?
- By the way, who have you heard say such things—for real?
- How long do I have to remind you that you always wash hands after the potty?
- Who told you that you could tell me or your mother not to touch you?
- Don’t you want to go visit one of your grandmothers?