Several of my friends are brand new fathers, several of them at my church. I started blogging at Intersections when I became a new father. I wrote a few posts over those first few months which I think are relevant for fathers and the people who love them. So, I’m adding these older entries to the pile of recent posts on this blog.
- I learned a few things as a new father and I’ve included two of those lessons in this post.
- My son has done several of the things I don’t like and in this post I wrote about four things I really don’t like.
- I wondered out loud about why crying was so bad for kids.
- Here are some thoughts about measuring your growth as a parent.
- Sleep is important—for parents—even if it means ignoring your kid.
- This is a post about how waiting for teeth connected to me.
- Here is a short list of the what I learned in the first twelve weeks of the new job.
- I’ve needed more grace as a parent than most people, I’m sure, and this post shows an example of why that’s true.